18 February 2019

*taps recording device* Is this thing on?

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

It's been some time, to say the least! Over three years since my last blog post! Around the time the posts stopped I met a lovely woman, eventually moving in together as of last January! We have a budding little family (two gorgeous felines, a hamster and an African pygmy hedgehog), I'm (sort-of) back at university) and we are a good match for one another.

This is the part where folks tend to say that they drifted away from the hobby, but that's not so! I'm still active with the painting and modelling side of things with lots of different projects on the go - the thing is, I rarely get a game in these days! So, in aid of getting games back up and running, completing some projects and recording my progress, I've decided (at some prompting from my good friends Dave and Lewis!) to get the blog back up and running. I am also in the process of rejigging my miniatures collection, including rebasing certain miniatures, magnetising all of the bases for storage and getting everything to a similar standard!

There's lots of time to talk about that in the coming weeks and months - for now, I mainly wanted to get thing thing back off the ground!

You can check out my stuff at Instagram // deserter86 in the meantime and I'll be back later in the week with a more substantive post!

Cheers for reading,
Chris

3 comments:

  1. You’re alive! So pleased to see an update, and nice to hear things are good at your end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i bugged you for a while about getting this going again, but did you know that you never actually told me you had started posting again?

    ReplyDelete