31 May 2021

A Cluster of Spiders

Greetings! Here’s hoping you aren’t an arachnaphobe! These eight-legged beasties have taken a bit longer than I originally expected! I blazed through the bases of the 8 *normal* spiders (normal if a spider roughly the size of a medium beast of burden can be described as normal...) and had most of the spiders drybrushed...before realising they still had approximately 1200 moldlines to clean (after I’d spent a good chunk of time cleaning them up already!). Those spiders are actually from Sainsburys supermarket, from their Halloween selection. I’ve had them for a couple of years with plans to do this and finally got around to it for Rangers of Shadow Deep.
The other two (the ones with more than eight-legs and a lot of eyeballs) were from eBay - I believe they’re from the Bloodborne video game boardgame that was released - I also have a lovely weird sort of greenman/wodewose that came from the same game in the to-paint queue.

With another line that takes me up to a nice 200 points - still getting trounced, but feeling good about it!

But wait, there’s more...

Blogposts that is, coming today to clear my backlog of completed minis! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment