10 December 2014

So, boardgames and card games...

Here are some things that I've been playing lately...


And here are some of my latest purchases:
Cards Against Humanity (UK Edition) - I've wanted to play this with my friends for ages, finally caved and bought it!
Settlers of Catan - another game that was recommended by a friend - I thought I'd pick this one up as it seemed very cheap on eBay!

One of my few New Years Resolutions each year is "play more", whether that's with the figures and terrain I lovingly craft and paint, or the brilliant boardgames out there - I think I've really done that this year!

4 comments:

  1. PLAY MORE. It's a great resolution that I have used in the past myself. Great job making it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to play more dude!
    I have Zombies!!!, it's a great game and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Yes I have played more this year. Still need to do more!

    ReplyDelete