22 March 2011

The Hounds of Chaos are callin'...

Couldn't really help myself with that blog title...


These are the last of the Chaos Hounds I had in the paint queue - this takes me up to around 15 that I have done now for my Warriors of Chaos. This army has been very slow burn - these have literally been basecoated for about a year! So far I have the hounds and some Marauder Horsemen finished, with a load of Warriors, a big unit of Marauders on foot, a couple of Spawns and a scattering of heroes that are awaiting further construction and paint.


I may end up using the Spawn in 40k instead, as I can't ever imagine getting to play with the Warriors of Chaos that much...


Not that I manage to play much as it stands! My flatmate's younger brother and stepfather both play Fantasy, a fact I learned rather recently - that certainly spurred me on to finish off these and move onto something interesting. I have a few characters in the pipeline - some of the "Red Period" Sorcerers (so-called as it was the time when GW had to have everything painted in red) and a Chaos Lord on foot.

2 comments: