16 January 2011

Slow Start...

Well, I've had a rather slow start to the year - miniatures, painting and modelling have taken a backseat whilst I work out some of the real-life stuff mentioned a couple of posts ago. I'm viewing a new apartment on Tuesday, with the aim of moving into it (as long as it's in decent condition) the following Tuesday. It's going to be a busy couple of weeks! Meanwhile, I've been back to work which always takes a lot out of me, I've had a few different family events going on so they've taken my time too. I have got a few bits and pieces done miniature-wise, but nothing particularly of interest...


  1. Dark Eldar - I've basecoated the first batch of 5 Wyches and the Hellion skyboards. Nothing else so far though - hopefully I'll have a chance to sit down tonight and maybes work on these...
  2. Zombapoc - I've recently ordered a few different miniatures for this genre in order to add to my current hunters and zombies - some Studio Miniatures zombies, one survivor and then another 4 survivor/hunters from Hasslefree. All gorgeous miniatures that I've recently managed to wash/assemble.
  3. em4 Soldiers - These will be fodder for the Predator games I have planned - I've managed to get these assembled and up to basecoat stage too.
Lots of little bits, but nothing of interest for a blogpost!

On the moving-out front, I've been painting various pieces of furniture, including a bed and a wardrobe. Give me miniatures to paint any day of the week...

I've also managed to buy 18 Quar off a forumite as well as 11 Horrorclix figures. Looking forward to receiving these in the post!

2 comments: