10 May 2010

Scavenger and what's up next...

Another miniature done...

The em4 Miniatures "Road Hero" - another "decent enough" miniature, but I thought his weaponary was lacking in detail and a bit underpowered for someone who is meant to be a "hero" in my game, so he got the silenced pistol and assault rifle.


I do rather like him, but can't help but feel that he's somewhat lacking...


Finally based up this rather random Orc character - I'm used to Warhammer Fantasy's Orcs, so the noble attire is something a bit new and interesting to me! I'm not sure how he'll be painted up, blue and yellow spring to mind or the dark green and red of my Mordheim human mercenaries...


This bunch is what I currently have on the workbench - an Ogryn for Necromunda, the Anti-Pope from Spinespur, a Techmarine and several servitors, a Scaly/Big Mutant (in the yellow - he's going to be painted Fallout 3 Big Mutant style), a Sabertooth Tiger man, some WWWII Nazi scientists and some Darkson Designs "emaciated German troopers". Quite a mixed bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment