21 December 2020

Hobby Bingo!

I received the latest White Dwarf in the post last week and loved the idea of Hobby Bingo (to be honest, I've loved the idea since Rob Hawkins first posted it on his wonderful Hobby Blog, it's a shame that he didn't get credit when GW nicked it and repurposed it as the Middle Earth Hobby Bingo and now the White Dwarf version!), I sent a quick snap of it to my great friend Lewis at The Die Is Cast!, who challenged me to start it with him! 


Well, I could hardly say no, could I?

2020 has been a truly dire year for my hobby goals - I'd had so many plans and then, as they say, those plans met the enemy and did not survive contact. Here's to 2021 and hopefully, many games!

Oh, we've also decided to start it straight away, counting anything that we paint now for our January scores! I'll be updating with the miniatures I finished recently and some information about that new project in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment