- SAGA - 4pt Viking force - probably the easiest task I have at the moment - I currently have 2pts of Warriors complete, with another 1pt Warriors, 1pt Hearthguard (Berserkers) and Warlord (the SAGA figure Jarl Sigvaldi, although he'll be a character of my own design).
Notes: I actually have at least 2 Viking forces planned, based on the amount of miniatures I have for this faction (I recently got a load of Foundry Viking reinforcements and I'm currently the proud owner of around 15 Berserkers!)
- Misc. - The Townsfolk - around 35 villagers from various ranges - Gripping Beast, Black Tree Designs, Reaper Bones etc. - the population of a Dark Age town (meant to be generally multi-use - I'd be happy to use them for Medieval townspeople or the villagers in Fantasy games (there are even a few figures in this project that are specifically fantasy-related)). I've recently made headway with these, with around 20 painted and awaiting proper basing. The others should be easy to work through.
- Misc. - Livestock/Wildlife - a fun project currently in the works to fit with the town and for wilderness encounters - pigs, chickens, donkeys, wolves, dogs, bears, foxes, cats and more! This one is about 30% complete at the moment. Another fairly easy project to complete.
- SAGA - 4pt Saxon force - currently 2pts of Hearthguard complete, with another 3pts of Warriors and 1pt of Levy planned.
- Lion Rampant (Game of Thrones) - Wildlings - this project is a recent upgrade from a warband of around 14 Wildlings up to a planned force of around 50. This mainly uses the Games Workshop Lord of the Rings range with various conversions.
- Lion Rampant (Game of Thrones) - Nightswatch and Northern Allies - as above, focussing on conversions of Lord of the Rings figures.
- Judge Dredd Miniatures Game - East-Meg 1 Judge Strikeforce - this is a starter box from Mongoose Publishing/Warlord Games, consisting of 6 Judges, a small spybot and a large robot. I may add to this faction when the time comes.
- Judge Dredd Miniatures Game - The Angel Family - another starter box of 5 miniatures.
- Judge Dredd Miniatures Game - CitiDef Squad 1 - a series of conversions of various Copplestone Castings Future Wars figures into a Block Defence Militia themed to a certain City Block.
- Judge Dredd Miniatures Game - CitiDef Squad 2 - as above, but for another City Block - the idea being that one would ally with the East-Meg 1 invaders whils the other would remain loyal to the Justice Department.
- Post-Apoc - this project will tie into the Judge Dredd Miniatures Game and consists of updating the basing and some detailing on a number of already completed squads/gangs of miniatures as well as completing a number of extras to round out these forces. Approximately 50 figures to rebase and 25 figures to paint from scratch.
- Lovecraftian Horror Project - this will be similar in style/theme to the game "Strange Aeons" - a Government Agency tasked with hunting down summoned Elder creatures, stopping Cultists and the like. The Agency will be similar in scope to the BPRD from the Hellboy series - standard FBI-alike Agents plus more specialised "Consultants" - occult specialists, pulp heroes, local hunters etc. and the opposing forces will be cultists, Deep Ones, shoggoths and the like from various ranges. This is a brand new project for 2015 and will have a low-figure requirement.
- Song of Blades and Heroes - TBD
This is a bit of a placeholder at the moment - these projects will get their own pages as part of the blog to show what's done and what is left to complete!