24 January 2015

Dreadfleet - Giant Sea Turtle Skeleton


My first completed piece from the Dreadfleet boxed set, approximately 4 years after getting the box as a Christmas gift! This manse on the back of a skeletal giant sea turtle is probably my favourite piece from the set! It's been painting in progress for around 3 years!
I've decided to finish off all of the lovely terrain and gubbinz from the set before venturing on to tackle the ships individually. My housemate seems particularly keen on this game so I should try completing this one soon!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous piece of terrain, it must be great to see it finished after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a hobbyist who can also take years from starting to finishing pieces, can I just say well done. :)

    ReplyDelete