04 October 2014

Zombtober 2014

Some of the figures finished last year!
Last year I participated in Zombtober - the aim being to paint at least one zombie/zombie-related miniature per week over the course of October. I'll be following it again this year, with it tying in nicely with the 6MMRPC challenge that Dave and I are currently running (it's even mentioned in the rules!). I completed a nice little horde last year - this time around, I have more plastic zombies to finish up, a bunch of survivors (some just need finishing off, whilst others are to to rebase) and I plan on having a look at the zeds I finished before the last Zombtober - my basing style has slightly changed, so I may go back and tart them up too!

You can find the guidelines for Zombtober here and I'll be posting an update about the blogs involved in the 6MMRPC shortly!

5 comments:

  1. Are those Wargames Factory?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those ones are the Studio Miniatures plastics :) They're a bit better than the WF ones (details aren't as shallow).

      Delete
  2. I think the really annoying thing for me this year is that my next diorama is going to be Puritans vs Zombies but I'm not going to get to it in Zomtober.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puritans vs Zombies sounds brilliant! I want to see more!

      Delete
  3. Good luck sir! Looking forward to seeing the progress!

    ReplyDelete