13 September 2012

Up and coming...

Just a quick shot of what is currently on my painting table. This obviously doesn't include the other stuff that's already painted. I've already taken photos of the completed miniatures - they've begun to appear on the blog and will continue to do so with snippets of background. I'm attempting to flesh out what will be my main gaming setting (a formerly civilised Imperial world on the edge of being abandoned in the decades after a fairly catastrophic war - Necromunda meets Rogue Trader meets Firefly meets Fallout) and the fluff sections should help me put together the ideas and archetypes buzzing around my head...

1 comment:

  1. Love the sound of the game setting, it's shaping up rather nicely. Do you have a ruleset in mind? Also, where did the superhero fig with the cape come from, I may have to pick that guy up, looks cool.

    ReplyDelete