03 July 2012

Retro Skeletons

I've been on a bit of a retro kick recently, thanks to various blogs and various purchases - I put a low bid in on some metal skeletons caked in paint a few months back when starting to spitball about my Fantasy Warbands project and then found the ones above on a eBay bits site for the princely sum of £2, buy it now. I couldn't click that button fast enough!
Nothing says 1980's retro fantasy like a skeleton with a mohawk!
I now have 9 retro skeletons, the current Vlad von Carstein and the plastic necromancer from the corpse cart - a rather solid start to my classic Undead warband. I also have some metal ghouls to add to the warband eventually. I have misplaced Vlad - I definitely have him somewhere around here...

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Love the old skellies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had so much character back then! Damn I feel old now....

    ReplyDelete