01 February 2012

Chaos Sorcerer - Work In Progress

I converted this Chaos Sorcerer when I first started buying bits and pieces from eBay for my Chaos Warriors - this was the first miniature put together for the force. 
The idea was for a sorcerer who had made a number of mistakes in his service to the Dark Gods - betrayed the patronage of God X for the patronage of God Y etc. and suffered the consequences. His form is distorted, one arm replaced with a hideous claw, his skull stripped of it's flesh and permanently aflame...
Sometime in the past few months, the conversion has lost his head... the flaming skull from the Empire Wizard kit. Thankfully, I've managed to find a generous fellow on one of the many forums I frequent, who has posted a spare on it's way to me! Phew...all of the bits sites were bereft of this lovely piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment