Monday, 3 October 2011

Crate Piles Undercoated...

A while back I managed to get a bunch of different cans of Plasti-kote spraypaint at a DIY store for something like 20p each - I've reaped these rewards and used a mid-orange as the basis for these crate piles. I began with the orange, coating almost everything (they come undercoated in a light grey). After that I added some black undercoat in most of the places where sand can be found, finally finishing up with another hit of the orange in places that had been a bit too covered up.


Hopefully this will be a very decent start to my actual painting!

2 comments: