Thursday, 1 September 2011

Terrain Crusade - pt.2

I managed to get the first building undercoated on Monday night.
I mixed up a textured grey paint from a small pot of emulsion, a couple of tubes of acrylic paint, some water and some fine sand, which was then liberally applied to everything in order to seal the foam on the edges and undercoat it for the paintjob. 
I also used some black spray to pre-shade the areas I want to have been particularly burned (I need to go back over the hole in the wall - I realised that there were some clumps of paint after I'd sprayed some black on...). I'm going to batch paint a few of these together, so I'll be starting the next few buildings before properly painting this one.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good so far. Can't wait to see the final product.

    Adam
    http://adam-mph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete