09 April 2011

The Spoils of Wargaming: Marine Reinforcements

I've been on a little bit of an Astartes fix recently - I've been reading various Black Library books revolving around the Space Marines. I also purchased Horus Heresy: Collected Visions and I also had a chance to read through the Badab War books from Forgeworld - I'd highly recommend them all and they've left me needing to build various interesting characters for my Shadow Wraith Marines. Hence picking up a few bits and pieces recently...

Grey Knight bits - assorted interesting bits from the new Grey Knights kits. 
Sanguinary Guard torsos - these will be brilliant for kitbashing some interesting heroes for my Marines.
Forgeworld Bolters - I've had these (and the few that are missing from the pic) for a little while now, absolutely brilliant and detailed bits - these will be for rearming my Sternguard. I also have some plans cooking for some decent Bolter-Meltas.

I've also received a Rhino and a Land Speeder, with two other Land Speeders on the way, as well as some bits to repair them. Lots of Marines on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment