07 March 2011

100th Post...

Well, once again, it's been a while! I'm going to keep it short and sweet this time, but as the title states, this is my 100th blogpost! Things have been rather slow lately, and I wanted to get a nice chunk of stuff finished to post up as a bit of a preview of the next couple of weeks of posts...
How's that for a nice chunk of painted goodness then? Everything was work in progress, generally at the undercoated or basecoated level before I moved here, but it's really come together in the past week or so. I've had a little time off work ill with a chest infection, so inbetween bouts of coughing I managed to get a few miniatures finished.


More detailed posts will follow, along with some newly assembled conversions, some older conversions yet to be shown but moved up in the queue, and, eventually - game reports!


Thanks to everyone that has subscribed, and sorry that things have been a little bit quiet as of late - back to our regularly scheduled blogpostings!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're fully recovered now. Nice little preview, looking forward to seeing more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem it happens in this merry-go-round we call life, blogging and miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) I'll be taking some individual shots and adding some background to them too - I want to take a few army shots/showcases too, now that I have the games table to take those kind of things on...

    I'll also be continuing the sort of "conversion corner" posts to show off conversions I'm particularly happy with!

    ReplyDelete