07 November 2010

Currently on the Work Bench


Just started working on this bunch - some bikes from when I first got back into the hobby, a Librarian and a Captain - they all have various things to fix, various parts where they'd benefit from some detailing and they all never received flock on their bases for some unknown reason... They've been waiting patiently in the "To work on" tray since I tidied out the miniatures case months ago!
Also, I have some bitz and pieces ordered to work on some Chaos Dreadnoughts and some kitbashed Obliterators (actually specially bred mutants, "Gun-Beasts" with implant-weaponry). I'm looking for as many of the above heads as possible, or the standard Defiler sensor/heads... Can anyone out there help? Send me a message if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment