04 May 2010

German Officer and Scavenger

Managed to get a couple of miniatures finished tonight...


German Officer for my Weird WWII games - lovely sculpt, shame about some of the cast though - for example, in the front of the coat, the tops of the boots are very rough. Something to do with the depth of the mould I'd guess.

Did some burn scarring on his face, partly to suggest his veteran status and partly to cover up a slight defect on the face. Also adds a little extra weird to a straight-laced mini.


Scavenger for various settings (post-apoc, post-apoc zombies, Necromunda etc.) - I really love these sculpts, super-cheap too - they're £1.25 each from em4 Miniatures! Once again I did a bit of scarring - well, more eczema really. Had the paint mixed up from the burns on the German, thought I'd use it up a little...

I'd originally only planned on finishing the mostly-finished German tonight, but got caught up in the second season of The Shield, so here I am in the early hours of the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment