13 February 2021

Farmer Maggot & His Hounds

I love the Lord of the Rings universe and I have a special place in my heart for The Shire! I’ve been slowly collection some figures together to potentially play out some Scouring of the Shire-themed games using my brigands and a little (pun intended) force of hobbits! I love the scene with Merry and Pippin picking mushrooms (and half of the other vegetables on Maggot’s farm!) and Farmer Maggot standing up to a bloody Ringwraith! The miniature version of the good farmer and his dogs, Grip, Fang and Wolf, are lovely sculpts and practically painted themselves - I’m a sucker for figures of A) civilians and B) animals, so these were an obvious addition to my collection. 


I actually finished these in January - I have a backlog of finished stuff to post that I’m pretty chuffed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment