22 July 2015

#6MMRPC - Dark Ages - Male Villagers pt.2

More bog standard villagers - quite a dark picture! These are once again a mix of Black Tree Design and Gripping Beast. Oddly enough, one of them didn't have half of his facial hair sculpted on - I only realised this after they'd been basecoated so I just decided to leave it. It's not really noticeable unless you look very closely!


Many more figures to come in the next few weeks - slowly getting through the backlog of figures I need to post up! These were completed as part of the 6 Month Mountain Reduction and Painting Challenge - comments and suggestions are most welcome and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work and once again I think the colours suit the subjects very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was inspired by the fabrics I've seen at the Viking reenactments - generally the brighter colours were pretty faded!

      Delete