29 March 2013

Apologies.

Sorry for my lack of proper updates lately! I've been fairly busy in real-life working lots of overtime in order to build up money to complete my driving lessons (and to put some aside for my first car!).

I've been posting quite regularly on Instagram - you can find me here - @deserter86. I love the format and it's a lot easier to use than the Blogger application - it's also nice and quick to take shots on the workbench or to post interesting artwork/misc nerd stuff. Do you have an Instagram account? Feel free to post it in the comments on this post!

I have a good twenty posts backed up with more WIPs and PIPs to show shortly! I'm also planning a game pitting a force of Raiders versus a force of Vault-Scavengers - more of this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment