06 August 2012

Wasteland Town - Shack 4

The last of the shanty buildings - this one uses one part of the recycled cardboard packaging that you can see on this entry on Terrain From Junk (the other blog I write for) as well as one of the camper vans reclaimed in this article.
I added various parts, including plastic tubing, plasticard scraps and corrugated card and turned the remains of the camper into an extension of the building.
The side of the building, with waste pipe - I should really add some sort of gunk to it...

I plan on adding a bunch of posters to these pieces. Posters for wasteland circuses, propaganda, wanted posters etc. - I think they'll add a lot to the lived-in feel and really dress up some of the more boring sides...

1 comment:

  1. Simply marvellous the camper sticking out the side just screams the junktown theme

    ReplyDelete