25 January 2012

Roger the Homunculus, Protector of the Book Pile


I recently upgraded my mobile phone from the rather dated iPhone 3G to the iPhone 4S - one of the benefits being the ability to use apps without the phone having a meltdown. One of my new favourite apps is definitely Instagram - a sort of Polaroid-esque, micro/photo-blogging social network of sorts. It's a camera app, with various filters available.

This was the first picture I took, showing off my rather snazzy Mezco Roger the Homunculus - for those who may not be massive Mike Mignola fans, Roger is a homunculus (a humanoid made from various icky substances...) who ends up working alongside Hellboy and Abe Sapien in the BPRD (Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defence). He can be seen here guarding my current "to read" pile...

Expect more posts of this sort - I've primarily used this blog for my wargames projects - you can be assured that this regular viewing will not change, but may be supplemented with geeky installments such as this one. Especially when my painting/modelling is currently so slow!

1 comment:

  1. Firing on all cylinders here!

    Love Roger, who can be seen in Hellboy 2 in a corner among other relics. And I love Instagram too, don't know if you saw this a while back:

    http://miksminis.blogspot.com/2011/11/deleted-scenes-and-bonus-material.html

    Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete