09 May 2011

Mere Tokens...

Managed to get these few bits of busy-work done in the past few days, inbetween unsuccessful job interviews and listing things on eBay!
Emergence holes/sewer entrances/exits - these are sold by Hasslefree and made by Fenris Games as base-toppers for Warmachine-style lipped bases. I saw them and thought they'd make cool exits/entrances for my zombie and post-apoc games. They're mounted on metal washers with added sand. Two have the word "Salvation" written on them in bright green, which will be the name of a settlement in my post-apoc world.
Pain Tokens - these are for my Dark Eldar - bought some of the basing pieces from eBay as I thought they'd fit the role quite nicely, then saw them being used on the Games Workshop site for the same role! Pretty happy with these! I could have done the Marine helmets from my bits boxes, but I have limited Eldar bits - I liked the wraithbone pendants in this role!
Wound Markers - these were one of the first things I built when back in the hobby. They had been based in the old grey scheme I used, so I ended up removing any flock, adding sand again and removing the skeleton symbols and skulls to make them a bit more plain. Easy job!

3 comments:

  1. I like those especially the sewer entrances, very good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Fran's comment, lovely sewer entances. Fantastic treatment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! They should all come in handy!

    ReplyDelete